Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Taken 18 years ago

Some months ago I found in my bag an undeveloped film produced in Fotokemika Ltd, Zagreb, Croatia a factory for film and photo paper that doesn't existe more.
I developed the film in one of Fuji shops in Auckland, Takapuna and to my surprise there were some visible shots. One of them was that you see here. My wife with our younger son in my father's vineyard taken by myself.
Daniel was so nice boy (in NZ English: kid) with beautiful thick blond hair and very soft skin always smilling. What you see behind was a wooden cover or protection of the oak entrence door against very cold winter with strong wind and snow.
When Daniel was given his name there was a doubt what spelling to use - Croatian Danijel or more international Daniel. Finally parents decided let it be Daniel because one day who knows maybe he would leave the country and would be easier for him to use international option. It was like we predicted the immigration one day.
It was then time of hapiness and as always when you have it you don't know it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: