Monday, April 7, 2008

Fish&Chips - NZ SUBculture

It can be bought on many corners of all SUBurbs. The business have mainly Chinese. For me was/is interesting how they wrap the portion. The best is NZ Herald, daily political magazine cos it probably keeps the temperature very well. At the same time you can use it and read what has happened some days ago.
I did not see do Kiwis use the Herald in public toilets. Actually I have taken one pic of toilet role paper in a public toilet and it was appropriate by standards but all roles are somehow locked that one may have problems about how to get paper out.
Here bureaucracy is very smart and make traps for us poor everyday people.

Indians as immigrants are very good as officials cos maybe they used to live about 200 years under rules of British and even today they understand the way how is working British administration in x colony NZ. As I said one Indian LTSA oficer fined me with $750NZ to pay cos I did not put the name of the company inside of my car on a sticker. This was a big sin here comparing with other crimes - not having a name of the company of sticker.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: