Saturday, January 26, 2008

Some Favourites

Some images I like very much. Dead Snapper, Linzi's daughter taken by Linzi and I just ordered framing, Runner in Remuera, and one in Peryer's style.It is interesting how I see motifs around like/similar to Peryer's works. L Aberhart or H Benge are great artists but nobody touches me so deeply like P Peryer here in NZ. He has smth magic inside. His pictures are coming from somewhere totally out of interest for ordinary eyes to smth as extraordinary fine art. His blog is better experience than any art school, I believe. Criticizing this country for my poor position I at the same time have found here in this art work something very essential for my life. That work is like me like smbd said L'etat c'est moi. That work (PP’s) c’est moi!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: